Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Few Corrections

Saturday July 26, Clayton, NY, Lake Ontario/St. Lawrence River, Merry Knoll Campground, not Maryknoll and I am not a nun ministering to those poor non-Catholic heathens. And the bar was Mr. Laff's, not Mr Laugh's and Joe Namath didn't own it, some other football players did. Ask my brother Rich; he knows all this trivia stuff.

Now, does everybody know where I am? I apologize for not putting dates and places on these blogs. I guess I'm not as timeless and universal as I thought I was. And I also apologize for putting things out of order at the beginning. I'm new to this blogging thing and I still can't figure out how to change the posts once they've been published. I would also urge you to read some of the comments, especially from my Kiwi cuz Jen and my brother Patrick. Both very funny people, and I do intend to steal their remarks for the book. Also I want to say that I am not now, nor have I been recently, a smoker. The pack of cigarettes thing was for dramatic effect, not that I am in the habit of lying in this blog. Okay, I slipped, okay? It's over and done. I do not smoke. It's a disgusting habit and I do not smoke, okay Jeff, Courtney, Tim? My coffee's ready, and Jeff, coffee is not a drug and I am not addicted. So there.
Betty

No comments: